Work with us to form a global network of marketing agents
Ambassadors provide marketing services. CdnVISA provides immigration services.
As a CdnVISA Ambassador, you will be registered, licensed, regulated and insured through us. This will give you a competitive advantage over unauthorized representatives because by Canadian Law anyone providing immigration, recruitment or placement services must be registered, licensed, regulated and insured with the appropriate authorities.
Benefits for CdnVISA Ambassadors…
- Contracted Ambassador Fee structure.
- CdnVISA pays fees directly to Ambassadors.
- Unlimited territorial rights (recruit from any country).
- Ambassador Business/Action Plans.
We also support Ambassadors with…
- “No Fee” job placement services to eligible Ambassador applicants.
- All required forms and documents.
- A Canadian Employer database.
- A database of Canadian businesses suitable for business immigration.
CdnVISA and our Ambassadors operate in strict adherence to Canadian Government and ICCRC Regulations that require…
- CdnVISA contract directly with each client.
- 100% of client fees are processed through CdnVISA’s Trust Account.
To integrate into the CdnVISA system, CdnVISA Ambassadors are responsible for a one time Ambassador Fee to offset start-up costs which will provide you with…
- An Ambassador Business Plan
- CdnVISA Ambassador Training
- Requisite Documentation
- Client Administration
If you would like to apply to become a CdnVISA Ambassador, we invite you to…