Become a Canadian
A nanny to fit a family
This FamilyFit Nanny Program provides you with the opportunity to work in Canada to earn Permanent Residence in Canada.
As a Canadian Nanny you will assist parents to maintain the well-being and social development of their children. You may also assist with light housekeeping duties. Your services will be provided within the family home (which need not be your personal residence).
To access this program you will need a Canadian Job Offer, minimum language proficiency, 1 Year post-secondary education, relevant education or experience, the economic ability to become established in Canada, and the Intention to reside in Canada, outside Quebec.
Your Benefits with the FamilyFit Program
- You can commence work in Canada as soon as you receive your Work Permit (usually within 12 months)
- Your living expenses are subsidized by your employer
- Your entire family may reside together in Canada while awaiting your Permanent Resident Visas
- Your spouse may apply for an Open Work Permit
- Your children may apply for Study Permits
- You and your entire family may qualify for government employment and health benefits
- You and your family’s Permanent Resident Visa application(s) will be processed once you have accumulated 24 months of qualified work experience
WHY CdnVISA Immigration Consultants?
The FamilyFit Nanny program is a complex process. You will need a practical Action Plan, the timely submission of application documents, and continuous professional attention to detail.
With CdnVISA’s knowledge and experience, you will reduce your stress and greatly increase your chances of obtainingyour Permanent Resident Visa.
YOUR ACTION PLAN
Schedule a CdnVISA Consultation to develop your Action Plan.
At this Consultation CdnVISA will confidentially (and without obligation):
- Understand your unique situation
- Explore your FamilyFit Nanny opportunities, timing and risks
- Focus all CdnVISA’s experience and expertise upon your situation
- Identify any employment issues
- Answer your specific questions
- RECOMMEND YOUR BEST PATH TO CANADA
- Discuss CdnVISA services available to you
Consultations may be scheduled at (204) 318-2347 x1 or by email info@CdnVISA.com.