Safe And Familiar Environment
Elder Caregiver Program
Elderly parents and medically challenged persons present numerous issues related to health, lifestyle and safety. A qualified Caregiver is a solution that allows your parents (or other loved ones) to retain their independence in the familiar and comfortable surroundings of their own home, while giving you the peace of mind that they are receiving the care they need and deserve.
About the S.A.F.E. Caregiver Program
- Caregivers provide personal care and/or companionship for Canadian seniors and/or disabled persons residing in Canada (but outside Quebec)
- The Caregiver may or may not reside within the home
- The program allows you to employ a Caregiver from either overseas or from within Canada
- The program criteria are a full time Job Offer, specific caregiver qualifications (language, education, training & experience), and your financial capacity to pay the Caregiver’s salary.
- The current processing time for Caregivers is up to 12 months.
Benefits of the S.A.F.E. Caregiver Program
- The program allows you considerable Employment Contract flexibility
- You do not incur the complexities, delays or expenses of a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) approvals, travel expenses or nanny immigration fees
- Your own relatives may be eligible to be your Caregiver
- Your Caregiver may work or study in Canada while awaiting their Permanent Resident Visas. (You are not responsible for the Caregiver’s family living or immigration expenses)
- Your Caregiver’s Permanent Resident Visa application can only be processed after 24 months of qualified work experience
WHY CdnVISA Immigration Consultants?
The S.A.F.E. Caregiver program is a complex process. You will need a practical Action Plan, the timely submission of application documents, and continuous professional attention to detail.
With CdnVISA’s knowledge and experience, you will reduce your stress and greatly increase your chances of obtaining your Caregiver.
YOUR ACTION PLAN
Schedule a CdnVISA Consultation to develop your Action Plan.
At this Consultation CdnVISA will confidentially (and without obligation):
- Understand your unique situation
- Explore your S.A.F.E. Caregivers opportunities, timing and risks
- Focus all CdnVISA’s experience and expertise upon your situation
- Identify any employment issues
- Answer your specific questions
- Discuss CdnVISA services available to you
Consultations may be scheduled at (204) 318-2347 x1 or by email info@CdnVISA.com.