CdnVISA may store your IP address (or device identifier) when you browse our website.
CdnVISA will ask personal questions including your, address, contact numbers, age, education, marital status, medical information and criminal information.
This information is necessary for:
- Servicing of your immigration case
- Government assessment for your application(s)
- Employer evaluation of your application
CdnVISA will only communicate back to you if:
- You complete a CdnVISA assessment form
- You specifically request us to contact you
Sharing of Information
CdnVISA does not give out information that could be used by third parties to contact you.
CdnVISA will only share your information with CdnVISA personnel and only for the purpose accessing your application.
CdnVISA may use your personal information to:
- Ensure the personal and financial information you provide us is accurate
- Conduct fraud checks or prevent other illegal activity
- Protect our rights or property (or those of others)
- Fulfil our legal and compliance related obligations
CdnVISA will only disclose your personal information to third parties with your explicit permission or if compelled by law.
To provide a positive client experience, we work with third parties (such as our database hosting provider, marketing agencies and advertising partners) who assist us in providing positive client experiences.
These advertising cookies can be stored for varied periods of time, may remember your browsing activity and may be used to understand demographical information.
Only anonymized information is captured and aggregated so that it can no longer be associated with you.
You can choose to accept cookies or not by changing the settings on your browser.
CdnVISA takes every precaution to protect your personal information. The CdnVISA website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information.
The CdnVISA Assessment Form is received on a secure server, through a secure link. Access to your personal information is limited to our personnel, who must log on with a user ID and password.
Related paper files are kept in a secure place. Access to CdnVISA files is restricted to authorized personnel.
Security procedures are constantly being reviewed and updated.
You can request, update and obtain a copy of your personal information from CdnVISA.
You have the right to:
- Refuse to give us your personal information
- Have your personal information lawfully processed in a transparent manner
- Be informed about how your personal information is used
- Withdraw or change your consent to our use of your personal information
We respond to access requests within a reasonable time, as required by law.
You will be responsible for the costs of retrieving and providing you with requested information.
Notification of Changes