Spouses can find themselves living thousands of kilometers away from each other, separated by immigrations regulations or by work, school, or family issues.
If you are married to someone from abroad, you should not have to wait years to have them by your side.
But applying for a Canadian Spousal Sponsorship is often complicated and tedious.
CdnVISA has helped dozens of spouses who have been separated from their partners and want to be reunited in Canada as quickly as possible.
CdnVISA will assist you to live with your partner in Canada whether you are married, live common-law or are in a same sex relationship.
WHY CdnVISA Immigration Consultants?
Canadian immigration is a complex process.
Success requires the development and implementation of a practical Action Plan, timely submission of application documents, and precise attention to detail.
CdnVISA’s knowledgeable and experienced Immigration Consultants will reduce your time and stress. And we will greatly increase the likelihood of your living together with your spouse in Canada.
YOUR SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ACTION PLAN
Upon request, CdnVISA will schedule a Consultation to develop a proactive Action Plan that best fits you and your unique situation.
At your Consultation, CdnVISA will confidentially (and without obligation):
- Develop an understanding of your unique situation and opportunities
- Focus all CdnVISA’s experience and expertise upon your situation
- Identify your current and potential Spousal Sponsorship issues
- Explore your sponsorship opportunities, timing, risks and results
- Answer your Spousal Sponsorship questions
- Discuss the scope and terms of engagement for CdnVISA services
- DEVELOP YOUR BEST PATH FORWARD for your SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ACTION PLAN
Action Plan sessions may be scheduled at (204) 318-2347 x1 or by email info@CdnVISA.com.